wordpress yoast SEO on your website

I will wordpress yoast SEO on your website 

Seo 
  

                                  

 BEST ranking in search engines? Ready to make your business shine To Day ?

Check this amazing Yoast WordPress seo right now and obtain a massive ranking boost, better traffic and plenty of other benefits  ..!
I have the perfect method of applying the Yoast plugin all so that you can reap the rewards!
For as little as $10 I will:
  • Configure Yoast  for you in order to give the best results
  • Modify and optimize your robots.txt file to increase crawl speed
  • Generate a sitemap which is SEO friendly
  • Offer great suggestions to help you boost your Google Rank
You can find advanced features and offerings in my GIG EXTRAS!
Is this gig for you?
I created this gig for marketing agencies, business owners and startups that want to boost the exposure of any website via search engine optimization. This is the ultimate SEO deal you can get for your $20! (Starting price).
Important stuff:
  • I work only on sites that are already published and with content
  • English sites only!
  • WordPress has to be installed .
Get in touch with me if you need any help from me and I will happily assist, I also offer custom orders for specific SEO needs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.